What is a cookie
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your computer or mobile device while you are viewing a website or part of it. Thanks to cookies, the website stores some pieces of information which are then retransmitted when the User returns to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies are also usually used to store anonymous information relating to the usage of the website (entry and exit link, webtime tracking), monitor and analyse the performance, functioning and effectiveness of the Website, in order to improve and optimize it .
A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive or transmit computer viruses or get email addresses.
Our website does not use profiling cookies in any way
In addition, our website uses the Google Analytics system for web statistics services and therefore Google could place on your devices the related Google Analytics cookiesto track and examine in anonymous form the use of the website by visitors..
First-party cookies: First-party cookies are set by the website visited by the user, whose address appears in the URL window.
Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are set by a domain that is different from the one visited by the user, e.g. Google Analytics cookies.
Session cookies: These cookies are temporarily stored and are deleted when the user closes the browser.
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device in-between browser sessions to store the user’s preferences or actions on a website. They can be used for different purposes, for example to remember the preference settings and the choices made when the website was used.
Strictly necessary or technical cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of a website. Without these cookies, some parts of a website would not work. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and cannot be disabled.
Functional cookies: These cookies are used to recognize the user who returns to visit a website. They allow to customize the content and remember the user’s preferences (for example, the selected language or the geographical area). These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user.All information collected is anonymous.
This site also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). In this case, these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to anonymously collect and analyse information on the use of the website (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it with the purpose of drawing up reports for operators regarding the activities on the websites. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google analysis tool to monitor or collect personally identifiable information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it try to connect an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties whether this is required by law or whether such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google.
For further information, please refer to the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his/her browser. To disable Google Analytics, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This site is built on the WordPress platform, which uses some cookies that have no impact on your browsing and do not collect any personal information. These cookies are automatically added by WordPress and are not used by us. For more information on WordPress (cookies) WordPress (cookies)
According to current legislation, this site is not required to seek consent for technical and analytical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be given by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- • Through specific configurations of the browser used or the relative IT programs used to surf through the pages of the Website.
- • By changing the settings related to the use of third-party services.
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Website.
Websites and third-party services
Below is the list of technical and analytical cookies used by this site:
- _ga, _gid– persistent cookie – used to distinguish users – necessary to the third-parties Google Analytics service. Expiration time: 2 years.
- _gat– persistent cookie – used to obtain an overview of the website visitors – necessary for the third-party Google Analytics service. Expiration time: 10 minutes
- PHPSESSIDSession cookie – required by WordPress to identify a user’s individual session
- wp-settings-1– persistent cookie – allows optimized display of the wordpress website and the use by the administrator. Expiration time: 1 year
- wp-settings-time-1 – persistent cookie – allows the optimized display of the wordpress website and the use by the administrator. Expiration time: 1 year
- cookie_notice_accepted – persistent cookie – records that cookie notice has been accepted. Expiration time: 1 month
- devicePixelRatio – session cookie – first-party technical cookie that is used to set the different images according to the device used by the viewer. E.g. retina displays. Expiration time: 1 week
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
The main browsers on the market allow users to change the management of cookies. Here are the links to the information pages with relative instructions:
For more information on cookies or their management and deletion, visit the website http://www.aboutcookies.org for a detailed guide.
How to disable third-party service cookies
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date (or by a specific action such as closing the browser) set at the time of installation.
Cookies can be:
• temporary or session (session cookies): they are used to store temporary information, allow to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the user closes the browser.
This page is visible through the link at the bottom of all the pages of this Website pursuant to art. 122 second paragraph of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and following the Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies published in the Gazzetta Ufficiale No. 126 of 3rd June 2014 and in its register of provisions under No. 229 of 8th May 2014.